19 things about our missionary
1. He did not eat spicy food before his mission. At. All! I don't like spicy so I don't cook it. He can now handle spicy food!
2. He has lost some poundage while serving in Korea and is looking quite dapper!
3. He can speak Korean...I find this amazing. I know that the gift of tongues is truly one of the amazing blessings that the Lord blesses our missionaries with!
4. Austin does not have air conditioning or central heating in South Korea! Yikes! He hasn't complained about it all.
5. Austin loves to give talks in church even in another language.
6. Austin loves disney music. :)
7. Austin plays the piano and has been trying to improve his skills while on his mission.
8. He loves to sing and has continued to do that while serving the Lord.
9. He is tenacious.
10. He wants to do some acting when he comes back.
11. He is an Eagle Scout.
12. He is a hard worker.
13. He is faithful. He has gone through some hard things on his mission and his faith has never waivered.
14. He has a strong testimony of his Savior, Jesus Christ.
15. He wants to be an English professor.
16. He likes Naruto...he will have some catching up to do when he gets back.
17. He loves reading and is constantly asking for new church books for us to send him.
18. He will be attending BYU Provo in the fall of 2016.
19. This may be obvious but, he has dedicated 2 years of his life to serving a mission for the Lord.
We are very proud of Austin and the man that he has become! I am grateful he choose to serve the Lord for 2 years. I am SUPER excited for February 2016 when I can give him a big HUG!