Monday, October 9, 2017

Austin is 20!!!!! (December 8, 2015)

My first child is no longer a teenager!
I really cannot believe he is a 20 year old! 

1.  He is on his last few months of his mission and he is not ready for it to be over.   He loves the people of Korea...he even loves a lot of their food!! He has learned a lot this last year and has grown in so many ways.  He truly is a servant of the Lord and loves what he is doing.  I am excited to see him in a short few months but, also know it will be a tough transition for him as he tries to figure out what his mission for his life will be.  I am so grateful to be his mom and to have had the opportunity to raise him all these years.  I know I will always be his mom, we have just entered a new time in our lives where I can be more that that!! I love Austin and am so proud of him!!
Happy 20th!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment