Monday, November 30, 2009

Ramblings

We have been very busy at our house the last month or so. Things don't look like they will be slowing down anytime soon. We are having a Creche Exhibit at our church this week, which is going to be amazing. Then we are also having our Relief Society Progressive dinner on Thursday this week, We have 2 birthdays in the next couple weeks. Austin is going to be 14 which is completely crazy, I can't believe I have a 14 year old!! Christian is turning 8 and will be getting baptized on the 12th of December with two of his friends, we are super excited!! The next weekend we are going to have our annual Christmas Bunko Party, that is if I get my act together and send out the evites!! It is such a fun tradition we have been doing it for probably 7 or 8 years now.

Just had to throw in a picture of my sweet little baby~getting soo big and toddling around! And yes, his tongue is always hanging out like that!!

I have been crafting a little and hope to post pictures soon!! I am going to post a pic of the stockings I made last year or maybe it was the year before?! Anyways, I looooove them, I still have to make the baby's stocking so as soon as I get it done I will take a pic and post!!
On a sadder note December 2 marks the day my Father passed away 6 years ago. It makes this time a year a little more somber at times, it's hard not to miss him at all of these special celebrations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment