Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is what happens when...



My sweet little 2 year old can climb out of his crib (heavy sarcasm)! This little boy has been such a stinker lately. Him climbing out of his crib at bedtime is just icing on the cake! So, this is what we have stooped to doing to keep our kiddo in his room! It looks like a jail cell!

He was just climbing out of his crib at nap time which wasn't as big of a deal but now he is doing it at bedtime and we just can't have that. He is totally trashing Christian and his bedroom. Poor Christian likes to keep his room clean and I feel bad for him!!



Anyone out there have any ideas because I am fresh out!! I have no clue what to do w/ this little stinker!We sure do love this little guy anyways!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the books by Elizabeth Pantley on sleep. The one applicable to you would be her No Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers.

    ReplyDelete