Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Christian's 13!! (December 2, 2014)

We are so very blessed to have such a sweet TEENAGE son!! He truly has a heart of gold!


1.  Christian still gives his mom and dad a hug every night (and tells us he loves us:))
2.  Christian has a wonderful work ethic...he is a hard worker.
3.  Christian is a good big brother.  He plays with his younger brothers, and they absolutely love it.
(Charity takes over. Also mom SMH... maybe you should just skip to the last birthday lol) (ALSO SMH means Shaking My Head...)
4. Christian isn't afraid to stand up for other people, he won't back down.
5. Christian has a strong testimony, and although he doesn't scream it from the roof, it's strong, and shows in how he acts.
6. Christian adores his Mimi, and is always willing to help her with anything.
7. Christian loves holding the baby, and likes to brag he's a baby whisperer! I'm not complaining though when he gets Harrison to sleep! (technically Harrison wasn't here when he was 13 Charity!!! SMH)
8. Christian loves his family, and is never afraid to say I love you to Charity when she yells it to him when she's dropping him off at a friends house.
9. Christian is like many others in his family and loves movies!
10. Christian is funny, and although we tease him and what we affectionally call a "Christian joke" when it's especially cheesy, we love it!
11. Christian makes it a goal to include others when he's planning a get together, or when he's at activities or church.
12. Christian is always willing to accompany his sister and mimi to movies so they're not alone!
13. Christian is the sweetest little brother ever, and I'm so glad I get to call him my little brother. I've made it a goal to share my struggles with him with self confidence and such so that 1) if he struggled with anything he would know he could talk to me and 2) when he sees a girl that could be struggling, he would know what to do. I've seen him make it a goal to ask as many girls to dance at dances so that no one will ever feel left out, and I'm so proud of him every time he tells me how many girls he asked, and how much fun they were when they started talking. I've seen him start from this little boy who annoyed the heck out of me because he only ever really listened to Austin, to a young man who loves the gospel, his family, and with plans to make the world a better place with one christian joke at a time! Love ya Chris <3

No comments:

Post a Comment