Thursday, March 26, 2009

SICK KIDDOS!!

Peter has been sleeping through the nights (YAY!!) until last night. He didn't seem his usual self last night when he feel asleep early. He woke up at 3 am to eat and has had a little cough since then. This morning when he got up his nose was all yucky. I am hoping this will not turn into anything worse but how can you not worry when they're so young. Thankfully he is a robust 14 lb. 2 1/2 mo. old baby! Then to top it all off his big sister Noel was up all night hacking and hacking. Poor little thing couldn't sleep because she was coughing so much. I hope none of the other kids get sick! It is just so hard to keep the sick ones isolated from the rest of the family. I do feel so blessed to have a husband who is so helpful with the kids. I didn't even know Noel was up half of the time because he was taking care of her. You are AWESOME Russell! I just pray my two babies will get better soon!! (and yes I call Noel my baby, I know she is 2 -doesn't matter I still consider her my baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment