Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

I feel so blessed at times (usually when I open my eyes and look around at all I have)! I have 6 children and I'll tell you what they are whiney, crazy, messy, ornery, sweet, loving, thoughtful, hilariously funny. I love them so much for all these wonderful and not so wonderful traits. They try me to the point of breaking and then I realize Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience, I haven't learned this one very well yet. I hear them yelling at each other or speaking unkindly and I realize yet another lesson Heavenly Father is trying to teach me. I learn so much from my little brood and am so grateful for these lessons. I love being a mom! I do have to give my husband credit he makes my job so easy at times. He is a great guy! I am grateful for this famiy my Heavenly Father has blessed me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment