Friday, January 14, 2011

Orange Julius!!

I made the best drink tonight in my blender!!! Have you ever had an Orange Julius at the mall?!?! If you haven't you are missing out!!! Well nothing has sounded good to me for the past month because I have not been feeling well and then out of the blue I thought of the Orange Julius drink I used to have at the mall and so tonight I made one and OMGOODNESS!!!! It is AWESOME!!! I know what I am going to be drinking a ton of! So here is the recipe I used:

3oz. of frozen orange juice concentrate (I use pulp free, don't know if that matters, but I HATE pulp)
1/2 c milk
1/8-1/4 c sugar
1/2 c water
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (I use Mexican vanilla, it's the best)
15 ice cubes or so (I like mine thick so if you don't want it as thick don't start off with as many ice cubes because you can always add more if you want it thicker)

Place in blender and blend the heck out of it and it is ready to be enjoyed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment