Thursday, November 3, 2011

A few outtakes from our family photo shoot...

So my sister and mom were kind enough to do a little family photo shoot for us and it went something like this... This is one of my favorites. We have a couple that might work but, I think I would like to reshoot it now that we know what some of the problems were (main one being it's just too many people to get to cooperate at once!) :)


Oops someone must have told Peter to smile. This is what he does 100% of the time if he is told to smile!
Who's hand is Peter holding you might wonder...well we are too! Maybe he is trying to tell us something!


I love this picture because it captured the personality of each of my children so well. We really do have some great pictures I will be posting sometime soon. I just thought I would give you all a good laugh at our expense. It is hard get a family pic. Just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment