Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

I made my girls these outfits...where did my inspiration come from you ask?  Why pinterest of course!!  I saw this tutorial for the skirts.  I didn't use the tutorial because they seemed easy enough but, I am sure if you use the tutorial they should be easy to whip up.  They both only took about an hour together.  I also saw the shirts here on pinterest. 
 Here is a pic of my kiddos all decked out...well at least the ones young enough to let me influence what they wear still! :)
 This is the girls on the fourth sporting their denim waist band tutus that I made for them.  The kids all tie dyed their shirts and that was pretty fun for them.  The die didn't turn out as vibrant as I would have liked but oh well.

 And last but not least a little sign I put together, also inspired by pinterest, to decorate my front porch.  I looooove my silhouette!

No comments:

Post a Comment