Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My refinished end table

OK so here it is. I actually ended up redoing my redo because I wasn't happy with my results. But I really like it and am happy with the results. I sanded the top part down to the wood and then primed it ~(shouldn't have done that~didn't need to)~ It made it very hard to sand the edges off and get the wood to show through; instead I was getting white primer. Then I painted it black and knocked all the edges with the sander and stained it. Here are the before and after.
Here is a close up to show you all the scratches and nastiness.

Here is the whole thing.

Here it is with the top redone without the drawer.

And here it is where it now resides. I am going to put a pull on the
drawer just haven't decided what kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment