Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Someday....

I will craft again. OK, I guess that statement is a little bit of a lie. I have helped my mom make cute little purses for church and I have made a couple pair of overalls to list on etsy. But what I meant was crafting for fun!!!! Anyways, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I have just been working with my hubby. Thought we could save a little money if I helped out. It has been an exhausting week and a half. I'll be done helping him at the end of this week and things will get back to normal. I am grateful to be able to help him and will be even more grateful when I am done!! :)

By the way Charity made the play!!! and so did my sister Hope. It is going to be awesome. If you want more info go to www.trilogyculturalarts.com if you decide you want to buy tickets let me know so we can get credit for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment