Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling so much better...

I really am feeling so much better. Hopefully, that means I will be posting fun projects soon. I do feel a little frustrated at this point in my pregnancy. My non maternity clothes still fit, but are definitely getting tighter and the maternity clothes are just too big. Can't wait to be at the stage where I look pregnant instead of just fat! Anyways, enough negativity! I went to the doctors Monday apparently my ticker on the side is off by one day I am 17 weeks and 1 day today and I'll take every single day I can get. I am almost to the halfway point. WOOHOO!!! We brought four of the kiddos to this appointment and that was fun because they got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was a little scary though it took the doctor like 7 minutes to find the baby's heartbeat and I was starting to get worried. Eventually she did find it and it was beating strong! We got to set our ultrasound up and will be getting to sneak a peak at our baby on March 21 (my brother's bday who passed away a year and a half ago). We are super excited to find out if it will be a girl or boy. All the kids will come, but I am going to have the tech. write down the sex of the baby because I want to tell the kids in a more creative way than that.
Well, that is it for now. I will post pics later of what I have been up to. I have been making lots and lots of flowers and baby stuff for my girlfriend who is having twins any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment