Wednesday, June 8, 2011

8 weeks left!

I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left. This pregnancy has been flying by and I can't wait to meet this little guy! He has become pretty active over the last week. I was at the pool trying to climb into a tube, to float on the lazy river, while holding my 2 year old and apparently I totally squashed the baby and he flipped or something. Now I have been able to feel him move a lot more than before that had happened. He was the most calm baby I have ever been pregnant with. I would only feel him move once a day and not for very long. Now he is much more active! Hopefully the little guy flipped into the correct position but, I am not going to let my self stress about that because at this point there is nothing I can do. I really am just excited to get to hold him in my arms and for my hubby and kiddos to get to hold him too!
On a side note, not that anyone cares, I got the floodles done for cub camp!!! Yay!!!! Seriously happy they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment