Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just one of those weeks!

Man oh man I am just having one of those weeks you just want to end! I am so completely out of control. I hate feeling like this. My plate is just too full. I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing...apparently not when you have several kids in this camp and that high adventure and youth conference etc... You get the point. I really am grateful my kids get the opportunity to do these things but, I am just completely overwhelmed with it all right now. Not really sure how to get a handle on things either. One thing I have been doing almost every day is bringing my kiddos to the pool for a couple hours and this is the one thing that sometimes gets me through the day because an afternoon at the pool results in this every single time...




He is such a busy kiddo and he quit taking naps a month or two ago and I have to say I was worried because I need a little free time without him in the afternoons so that I can spend it with my older children or just finish up things around the house. He usually falls asleep on the way home but, today he was still awake when we got home. I knew he was tired when he found his blanket, grabbed his tractors and climbed up on the couch and laid down with them.

Ahhhhhhh Peace!!! Kind of anyways!

My new motto: I will say NO! (It sounds mean, so we'll see)

No comments:

Post a Comment