Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My thought on flowers

I have ALWAYS told my hubby that flowers are a waste of money! Well, after this last little guy I was kinda thinking helloooo where are my flowers?? So, I kind of whined to my husband about not getting flowers from him and he said he figured since my friends Charlee and Mary had got me some beautiful flowers that I wouldn't have wanted him to waste money on them. Makes sense, right? Well, apparently my hormones didn't think so! My dear, sweet hubby surprised me with these beauties last week and I have enjoyed them. Every time I walk by them they make me smile. So, I guess what I am saying is I am singing a different tune now and am thinking that maybe flowers aren't such a waste of money! My poor husband, I guess I should update him when I change my opinions. Kind of hard on him if I am expecting him to be a mind reader. Love you Russell!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment