So, I went shopping for patterns. Of course I couldn't find anything that looked it but, I thought I've been sewing long enough to be able to alter a pattern and that is exactly what I did. I took the pattern below w/ the tie and altered it.
This is what I ended up with. I was a little worried because I really liked the original but, I am extremely happy with how it turned out!! It is missing the 3 little buttons that go down the front and I am still trying to find some small ones that will work. Everything I have found is just too big.
I will have pics of the baby in it tomorrow for his blessing.