Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peter's 3

We celebrated Peter's 3rd Birthday today...I know I always say this but, I can't believe 3 years have gone by already. Peter in a nutshell...
He loves and I mean LOVES trains!
He refers to himself as me. Usually he is saying "me loves this or me hates this"
For instance when I started making his train cake this morning apparently he didn't like the color I was using so he looks at the cake and then looks and me and says "me hate that". It's kinda funny. I have tried to help him say I and he just doesn't get it yet.
He is a boy of few words.
He loves to play with Christian.
He does not take naps or else he is SUPER GRUMPY!
He is a very sweet big brother.
I love it when he says "me love you mommy!" which he says often.
He is my little shadow.
He loves cookie dough. (yeah I am a bad person and let my kids eat cookie dough)
He is really a sweet little boy as long as you don't cross him!
We love you Peter and are so grateful that you are part of our family. You are definitely my sunshine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment