Saturday, March 31, 2012

All done and starting to heal!

The surgery went well I am gallbladder free now! I feel pretty good. It is definitely going to be hard not being able to lift Tyler but, I am so relieved to know I am not going to wake up in excruciating pain. Now to have a relaxing weekend enjoying General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was really the perfect weekend to have the procedure done considering I won't miss any church. I just want to thank everyone who prayed for me I know it helped! I wonder if I will feel good enough to make the girls Easter dresses if not I guess they can wear their dresses from last year.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing okay! Yeah take it easy, they'll look beautiful in those cute dresses from last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are doing better! Surgery is no fun. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete