1. I would like to be more consistent with my homeschooling days with my little ones. That means setting goals for the kids and sticking to a schedule (I don't like schedules).
2. We would like to move somewhere in the nearish (next year or two) future to a property with acreage. So, I would like to DECLUTTER and then organize EVERY room in the house and make all the improvements or updates they need to sell. (that one is kind of a lofty goal)
3. I want to make sure I play with my kids everyday or at least do something physical with them.
4. Read to my kids.
5. Pay more attention to my hubby...not just talk at him about the messy house or something about the kids.
6. My most important goal for me (and go ahead you can think I am vain) but, I need to lose weight. I am tired of feeling down about the way I look. I know my husband loves me just the way I am but the issue here is not about what other people around me see it is about what I see and I don't like it. I have been really good about my exercise since having Tyler in August. My improvements need to come in the area of eating. I don't tend to eat a lot of junk food or anything but I do like sweets and I am going to cut them out for awhile. I have always had an issue losing weight as an adult so hopefully I am not setting myself up for failure. I am open to suggestions...just be kind to me because this has been a big struggle for me and I really don't need anymore hits to my self esteem! :)
7. Last but not least I would like to post at least 3 blog posts per month and would like one of them to be a crafty tutorial to share with everyone or a recipe.
So there you have, I put it out there for all to read. Now maybe I will be more accountable! I am off to bed...zzzzzz