Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Grace Isabel

My sweet, ornery, fun, strong-willed daughter has turned 8!!
I love this girl with all my heart, but I have to say it hasn't always been easy!

A few things about Grace...
She is a very strong-willed girl.
She loves stuffed animals, really any toy animal.
She is my early to bed, early riser...my other kids are not this way.
She could spend every day from morning till night outside.
She has cut her hair, by herself, about a dozen times.  (not successfully by the way);)
She is a great big sister.
She likes to sing and dance.
She has just discovered "girl" legos and loves them.
I am so grateful we have been blessed to have Grace in our lives these past 8 years and am looking forward to what the next year holds with this vibrant daughter of Heavenly Father.
Love you Gracie!
I will blog more this weekend about her baptism that will happen this Friday.  We are so excited for her choice to get baptized and make covenants with her Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment