Friday, August 21, 2009

I should totally be doing other stuff....

but I'm not. I saw this really cute idea on the roots and wings blog. Here is the link http://rootsandwingsco.blogspot.com/2009/08/dishwasher-cleandirty-magnet.html ; sorry I don't know how to post the link any other way. Someone will have to help me with that one. Anyways, I used her images and thankfully I tested the magnet on my dishwasher before I assembled it because my magnet did not stick! My dishwasher door apparently isn't metal. So here is my version:






I love it and hope it will help to encourage the kids to put up there dishes! Thanks for the fab idea!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post how to insert the link, but it actually inserted a fake link, haha! Maybe I can email it to you if you really want to know how!

    ReplyDelete