Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We're back

We had a great time at the lake, but it is definitely time to get back to reality. I have lots to do this week. I have to get ready for school starting. I am going through all my curriculum and making sure I have what I need. I am excited for a new school year and to teach my little Gracie who is now in Kindergarten. So I will have an 8th grader, 5th, 3rd, and Kindergartner. Noel has expressed her desire (very loudly I might say) to do school too. So I am going to try and come up with some preschool activities for her.
Hopefully, when I get everything organized and together I will have time to sew and post a few more tutorials. I definitely need to sew the scripture bag for my daughters upcoming birthday. I have until the 22nd. I do work better under pressure! :) So be looking for my upcoming tutorials. I am hoping to do a scripture bag tutorial and a twirly skirt with matching shirt tutorial. We will see how things go over the next couple weeks. Have a good week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment