Friday, August 28, 2009

Loooong week!

It's been a long week! I have been organizing my room and closet this week. I am finally almost done. It was frustrating for me to only be able to work on it for short periods of time~between schooling the kids and feeding the baby~it just seemed like I could never get in more than 30 minutes of cleaning; until today when I enlisted the help of my 7 year old (bribery) and 13 year old to help out with Peter. They are so awesome with him. Anyways, I was able to clean for a couple hours and now all I have to do is fold some laundry and clean the bathroom. YUCK!! But it feels good to sit in my bed and not see piles of clothes laying around everywhere. I had taken all the clothes out of my closet to organize it and it looked like my closet had just thrown up all over my bedroom. Ahhh I can finally relax a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment