Sunday, March 6, 2011

18 1/2 Weeks


Another week gone...woohoo!! I am almost to the halfway point. I don't know if I have said this, but we are super excited to welcome this baby to our family. We find out what we are having 2 weeks from tomorrow. I was smart and scheduled the appt. in the morning so that I wouldn't have to wait all day and drive myself crazy wondering. We are going to have a "gender" party that evening to tell the kiddos if it is a boy or girl. I can't wait!! Oh, last night at a church meeting as I sat there I felt the baby move for the first time. The whole first hour of the meeting the baby was just as busy as could be. What a miraculous feeling. I am so thankful for how the Lord continues to bless our family.

1 comment:

  1. I love feeling the baby move. I can't wait to hear what you are having.

    ReplyDelete