Thursday, March 17, 2011

I love this man!

Yes, Noel is licking Peter's head! Kids are so weird sometimes. Maybe it's just my kids.

My hubby puts the little kids to bed almost every night! I am truly blessed. I have to admit bedtime is not a favorite time for me it means..."I'm thirsty, another book please, I have to go to the bathroom, I'm thirsty *again*, I forgot something downstairs, and on and on and on. I know I need to just suck it up and enjoy it while they are little because all of the sudden they are teenagers and don't need you to tuck them in anymore, but I must say I love that my husband does this for me.
Part of our bedtime routine is reading books to the kiddos. Peter is really getting into books now too, so he has started joining in w/ the little girls. I thought this was so sweet how they were all snuggled up around Russell.



No comments:

Post a Comment