Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here is what I have been up to lately.

The past few weeks I have been working on some baby gifts for a girlfriend expecting twins and here is what I came up with...
My favorites are the knit headbands and of course the little booties! I really don't care if we have a boy or girl, but I have to admit I would love to put some zebra booties on a little girl!

I also decided to work on my craft area in my basement. I thought it would be smart to wash all the fabric I owned and iron it. 9 loads later I decided it was a CRAZY idea. Have I mentioned I HATE ironing!!!! I got rid of 1 bag of trash fabric...just lots of scraps I didn't want to save anymore and filled another bag for Goodwill and I am talking big bags! This is what I was left with a table full of ready to sew on fabric. Now I just need to find the time to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment