Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's up with Tuesday Tutorials???

I kind of dropped the ball with Tuesday Tutorials. I guess I could blame it on being pregnant and the life being sucked out of me for a couple months, but probably more just because I forgot. Anyways, I have a coupe tutorials already in the works that will be coming up in the next couple weeks and I will also be doing tutorials on some of the baby gifts that I made for my girlfriend Andrea. So this is what will be up and coming...t-shirt dresses, ruffle ribbon socks, knit headbands w/ knit flowers, onesie dress, flower hair clips, and key fobs. Probably not in that order, but this is what I plan on doing so stay tuned if you are interested in learning to make any of these things. Can't wait to start crafting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment