Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

You know it's going to be a long day when you are talking to the ac people on the phone and you are trying not to cry. Sometimes, being hormonal just stinks!! I hate not being able to control my emotions as well as when I am not preggo. Our ac is not working it is 82 out and it's supposed to be 87 degrees today. I don't mind being pregnant in the summer but, that is because we have ac!! I am soo frustrated because our ac unit is only 4 years old and we had to have it worked on last year the mother board was fried. I thought when you bought new stuff it was supposed to at least work for awhile. I don't consider 3-4 years long enough to have to start dealing w/ problems already. We did hit happy hour at sonic today and that helped a little. I just think we will camp out in the basement tonight there is no way I will be able to fall asleep w/ my house this hot and sticky!
Alright, I am done ranting for now! :{

No comments:

Post a Comment