Sunday, May 1, 2011

What I was sewing the week before Easter

I sewed all 3 of my girls dresses. It was fun to see them put them on Sunday morning and watch them twirl, it made it all worth it. Charity's dress was a little stressful I had some issues w/ sizing so I had to alter the pattern but, it turned out really cute though! I had extra fabric so I made the boys matching ties. They were super easy and I posted the tutorial last week so if you want to make your boys some cute, easy ties try it out only took me about 15 minutes a tie. I did cheat a little though and machine sewed a lot of the stuff she had you hand sew maybe if I have time I will post a mini tutorial on what I changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment