Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July! Ours was a fun filled day. We started the day off with a neighborhood parade. My kiddos decorated their bikes and we had fun walking around the neighborhood...it was EXTREMELY hot though! We went to the pool and had a blast after lunch. I brought the camera, which I never do because I am always scared it will get wet. I went to take pictures and unfortunately, I had forgotten to put the SD card back. Oh well!
We had family over for a bbq that evening. Then went to enjoy some fireworks!
My sis. Faith and her hubby and kiddos.





After eating we let the kids go out for a little fun in the water. They tossed water balloons and played on our water slide.


As you can tell they had lots of fun.


Austin, Aurora (Austin's friend), and Hope enjoying the fireworks!

My sweet Charity.

The beautiful Jessica! Who took most of the pictures at the fireworks...you rock Jessica!!


The whole gang...well almost Kenna is w/ her mom.

Austin and me, isn't he sweet?! Actually, he really is a great teenager!

Hope and our beautiful mother!

And this is what Peter did during the fireworks. He was completely wiped out! Actually, he was horrid before we left for the fireworks...major fit throwing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment