Thursday, July 21, 2011

One fun thing I did today!

Grace's 7th Birthday is August 1st and I don't know what we will be up to with a baby on the way. I wanted her to have a special outfit and so I went to my stash and found this tank top dress thingy I had purchased at wally world for 3 dollars. I took the tank top off and took in the elastic waist several inches (it was a juniors outfit) and reattached the skirt to the smaller waistband and was left with an adorable skirt. I purchased a clearance shirt at the same place and appliqued this adorable candle and her name on it. Seriously I spent 7 whole dollars on this amazing outfit!!!! I think she looks fab and even better I let her pic the colors for her shirt so it is super special to her!


Still can't believe this skirt was long enough for any teenager!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment