Saturday, July 23, 2011

Here is one of the things I worked on today!

I have been wanting to make a skirt w/ chiffon on it for a long time now. I ordered some last week and it came in yesterday so.....
I like them but, I have some other ideas floating around in my head. I basically just made a "twirl" skirt and then added rows of ruffled chiffon. It took a lot more than I had intended though. Hopefully the 2 little girls that will receive these as bday gifts will feel super girly in them!

Here is a pic of my Noel modeling one. It is a little big on her and she had her pjs on so nothing matches but, I hope you get the idea.

If the baby stays put a little longer then I will make another style of skirt w/ the chiffon that I have drawn up in my head...hopefully it will turn out as cute as it looks in my head. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment