Saturday, July 16, 2011

My sister Faith's Wedding Reception

Here are a few pics from my sisters wedding reception. Mostly of them doing the chicken dance and of the wedding cake I made for my sis.


My sister Elyse, me, and my mother. We worked on the cakes all day yesterday...lots of fun! You can't tell from these pics but, we were totally melting!!! The ac unit at the place the rented wasn't working and it was a mere 100 degrees outside today.


Big 'ole belly pic for you there!!!! This is the wedding cake I made for my sis. My beautiful sister Elyse assisted me! I didn't get a picture of the cake Elyse made it was awesome. She made the grooms cake...it was shaped like a football. We also decorated cupcakes w/ candy shells that we made and graham cracker crumbs. If you haven't figured it out she had a beach theme going on.

Here is a pic of just the cake. Faith let her fiance pick out the cake topper. I am glad I was able to help her out by making her cake but, I have to say I could not do this for a profession too much pressure....or maybe just too many kids at home who want to "help"!

No comments:

Post a Comment